July 14, 2020
Dear Valued Parkway Customer,
Parkway Pest Services takes the Covid 19 pandemic very seriously. The health and safety of our customers and their families and our employees and their families is paramount. It is with this in mind that the following guidelines have been issued and are vital for the well being of all:
- Every Parkway technician will wear personal protective equipment in the form of masks and gloves when entering a person's home or business. When necessary additional protection will be available.
- Every Parkway employee will have his or her temperature taken daily.
- If an employee is not well or has been exposed to someone with the Covid 19 virus, he or she will be immediately placed on a 14 day quarantine and tested for the virus. They will only return to work when testing negative to the virus.
- If an employee travels to an area that is considered a high risk area for the Covid 19 virus, he or she will be placed on leave for a 14 day period and tested for the virus, not returning until testing negative to the virus.
- We ask all customers to make a Parkway technician aware if anyone at their home or business was exposed, has had or has the Covid 19 virus before allowing them to enter. It will be left to the discretion of the technician to make the determination whether to enter or not. Exterior work may be performed.
Please bear with us during these trying times. Remember that Parkway Pest Services recognizes the delicate balance between people, pests and the environment and also the delicate balance between the health and safety of everyone concerning the Covid 19 virus. Stay healthy, safe and strong!
PARKWAY PEST SERVICES
If you have any questions, or to schedule an inspection or to discuss your pest problem, please fill out our online contact form and a representative will get back to you soon.
Information provided will only be used by Parkway Pest Services.