At Parkway Pest Services, we understand how destructive and costly raccoons, skunks and other wildlife in New York and Connecticut can be for a company’s facility and reputation. We also realize that nuisance wildlife are prone to be an annoyance that homeowners and business owners deal with on occasion. While raccoons and other wild animals may seem relatively harmless, they are capable of causing extensive damage to buildings and property. Complaints about wildlife frequently include:
- Pest raiding dumpsters and trash cans
- Bird droppings and feathers on window ledges and walkways
- Torn or contaminated insulation
- Droppings in the attic
- Nesting in eaves
- Pet encounters with wildlife on property
- Noises coming from walls and attic, especially at night
If nuisance and potentially damaging wildlife are a problem for your home or business, Parkway Pest Services delivers superior wildlife control and removal services.
Wildlife Removal & Exclusion Specialists
Parkway Pest Services specializes in the removal and exclusion of nuisance and damaging wildlife that are frequently a problem for business and home owners in New York and Connecticut.
Wildlife pests that we remove include:
- Pigeons & pest birds
- And more!
Our targeted services include:
- Animal trapping & control
- Bat and bird proofing
- Bird netting installation and other bird deterrents
- Wildlife exclusion
- Animal damage repair
Let our NY wildlife control experts trap and remove wild animals that have become a problem in your dwelling or on your property.